A perfect way a mom can wake up on Mother’s Day 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmas and mommies-to-be! A special shout out to my Mom, sister, aunts and family! And to my Grandma and Nana who are with us in spirit. Love you always. Here’s to wishing you a beyond perfect day today and acknowledging that you are amazing everyday.
Category Archives: Personal
This was all prompted when I watched a late night Saturday episode of Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri. I had an instant craving that needed to be fixed!
As some of you know I have quite the list of food allergies, so I’m constantly modifying recipes.. it’s always a moment of surprise when I have that first bite if it’s good or not! It’s basically an experiment every time!
Well.. The french toast was a success! Such a success I had to share 🙂
I went the classic french toast route, modifying this recipe: http://glutenfreecooking.about.com/od/breakfast/r/gffrenchtoast.htm BUT I also had to share this fun list: http://blog.glutenfreeda.com/2011/10/best-ever-gluten-free-french-toast-recipes/
P.S. If you’re ever in Arlington, VA visit Metro 29 Diner for breakfast! 🙂
2011 was a year to remember and a year I’ll never forget.
- It was the year I got my business license in the State of Alabama and officially made it official (come February it will be a year!).
- I *attempted* P90x.
- I became an Aunt and realized I have so much love I don’t even know how to express.
- I racked up quite the mileage driving to and from Alabama to Ohio.. so thankful it’s only a 6 hour drive! (but seriously, most of the time my family and friends didn’t where I was).
- I ran a Huntsville Groupon Deal of the Day which has allowed me to meet so many wonderful families and couples! I am extremely grateful for its success so far!
- The first of my friends started getting hitched (meaning mini reunions)!
- I celebrated my one year anniversary working part-time for Bella Baby Photography… which also means I’ve been in Huntsville for over a year now!
- I realized just how admirable, loving and inspirational grandparents are. I hope I never forget the times I shared with them. Lots of love to A.F., Papa, Grandma Jody and Nana. Miss you always.
2011 was a whirlwind. It was a year of growth. New adventures, travels and traditions. I’m so glad I had my camera along to capture it all. It was a delight going through these images from this past year. Thank you all again for allowing me to share in this time!
Now for a look back.. Enjoy!
P.S. Most of these sessions never got blogged and I am 100% guilty! They’ll be coming soon though!! And a giveaway is to follow! (Hint.. it’ll be time to pick your favorites of 2011!)
Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone a blessed holiday filled with laughs and cheer!
I can never get enough of this little munchkin! I can’t wait to see my little niece Avery in a couple days and squeeze those cheeks!
Yesterday I celebrated my 25th birthday 🙂 And by passed a quarterlife crisis! I’ve been so busy lately with sessions and catching up on editing that I haven’t stopped to take a step back. Yesterday, I made sure to take that step back. Right around this time last year, my new venture was just beginning. I had no idea what was to come, but I was excited. This past year has been a whirlwind and I have enjoyed every minute. Huge thanks to my family, friends and clients for supporting me a long the way! You have no idea how thankful I am and how much it means! Cheers to another great year!
Thanks Alex for surprising me with my first ever Gigi‘s cupcake! It made for a perfect ending to my day 🙂